Do You Have a Pre-existing Condition?
Are you tired of submitting applications and being declined by insurance carriers?
SOLUTION: Value Health Plan...True Insurance! (Click Here)
Over the years we have had much success in referring others to the following sources:
- Healthy Families offers low cost insurance for children and teens. It provides health, dental and vision coverage to children who do not have insurance and do not qualify for free Medi-Cal.
- AIM (Access for Infants and Mothers) is California’s insurance program for mid-income pregnant women.
- MRMIP (Major Risk Medical Insurance Program) is a state sponsored plan for those with medical issues or pre-existing conditions. It is guaranteed for up to 36 months.
- South Orange County Resource Center is a local non-profit organization that specializes in assisting low-income households with medi-cal, healthy families, AIM, under aged moms, counseling, and more. Call them at (949) 364-0500.
- DO YOU HAVE A PRE-EXISTING CONDITION? Just complete our form today and you will be contacted with more information on what your options are and how to enroll ASAP. You can qualify for a medical plan that shares one of the largest PPO networks!
Pre-Existing Health Condition ONLINE FORM (Click Here)